This week’s shout-out goes to my favorite water bottle … the Hydro Flask! I don’t go anywhere without this bottle, it helps me stay hydrated while preventing me from spilling my drink all over my computer, car, counter top or children – one could say I’m a bit clumsy. More importantly it keeps my cold water COLD for 24hrs.
Yes, this is one of THOSE water bottles that keeps hot liquids hot and cold liquids cold. I’ll put ice and water in mine at night, stash it on my nightstand (actually two plastic bins ~ we just moved) and in the morning it’s still cold.
Things to note:
- The outer coating prevents sweating
- Available in different sizes with different cap options
- They now have a Mug version for coffee, I use it everyday
- Slow beer drinkers can worry no longer
- Doesn’t taste like metal – my biggest complaint when it comes to stainless steel water bottles.
Once a month I let them soak filled with water and some white vinegar. This works especially well if you have been using yours for coffee.
My favorite: 21oz. w/ sports cap
For the kiddos: 12 oz. Sippy cup version
Add this cap if stashing in backpack or traveling
Coffee mug – keep that coffee hot
Pint glass – yummy cold beer or virgin daiquiri