Father’s Day will be here before you know it, so get your gift now! We’ve assembled some of our favorite Father’s Day gift ideas below to help make it easier on a mom who already has a million and two things on her to-do list. Let’s check this one off your list today!
- For Dad’s who love beer – Brumate Hopsulator – A doubled-walled stainless steel can cooler to keep Dad’s beer icy cold all summer long. Comes in a variety of colors including a wood-grain pattern. Pair it with a new beer to try! Some of my husband’s recommendations: Double Grid by Hop Butcher For the World, Son of Juice by Maplewood Brewery and/or Gummypocalypse by Noon Whistle Brewing.
- For Dad’s who love technology (and have an iphone) – Apple Watch Series 4 – Although the most expensive item on our list, this watch can do so much including take calls, text, track workouts and more.
- For Dad’s who love technology (and have an Android phone) – Samsung Galaxy Watch – With a charge that can last for days, this is a watch that will be his personal assistant. Like the Apple Watch, he can take calls, text, track health, workouts and more.
- For the sentimental Dad – Snapfish Woodblock Desk Calendar, on sale through 6/4 for 60% off with code 60M2019 making this calendar just under $10! This calendar is the perfect addition to any Dad’s office or desk, especially when personalized with priceless family pictures.
- For Dad’s who love their team – Custom MLB T-Shirt – Give them a shirt you know they’ll love with their own name on the back!
- For Dad’s who love to joke – Dad Jokes: Good, Clean Fun for All Ages! Book – I’ve never met a Dad that didn’t love a good Dad Joke! Give the dad in your life a head start.
- For the Dad who loves his morning coffee – Whiskey & Rum Barrel Aged Coffee Whole Bean Box Set – A special dad deserves special coffee. This gift box has three different samples of coffee you won’t find in your everyday grocery store.
- For the Dad who loves being outdoors – Landmann 28347 Big Sky Fire Pit – We’ve reviewed this fire pit before on this blog, I got it for my husband a few years ago for Father’s Day and it was a big hit. Make sure to coat with high-temp rustoleum and it’ll last for years of s’mores and campfire memories.