Cranberry Margarita Pitcher Cocktail & Mocktail
Margaritas in December? Why not, especially when paired with festive cranberry spice! Happy Holidays!
- 2 cups Cranberry Juice
- 3/4 cup Lime Juice – Fresh squeezed if possible
- 1/2 cup Orange Juice
- 3/4 cup Cranberry Simple Syrup – Like this Cranberry Spice Flavor from Royal Rose Syrups http://shrsl.com/20igx (affiliate link)
Royal Rose Syrups is currently offering 20% off your $40+ order with code SWEET20OFF40 thru 12/31!
- 1 1/4 cup Tequila (leave out if making mocktail)
- If making mocktail – 1 1/2 cups Lemon-lime soda or more to your taste
- any garnish you like – lime slices, sugared cranberries, rosemary sprig, etc.
Combine all ingredients besides the garnish in a pitcher. Mix gently to combine. Chill in refrigerator until ready to use. When ready, pour into glasses over ice and top with garnish.
This recipe makes about 8 servings depending on the size of your glass and how much ice you use.