It’s time to share my Fall Stitch Fix Haul! Below is a quick rundown of what I received in my most recent box. As we have mentioned in previous posts, Stitch Fix allows you to write a note to your stylist for each fix. These notes are extremely important in getting a successful fix. Unless you are very easy to please you should never leave them blank.
For the stitch below I wrote: “Jennifer Aniston Street Style. Casual Fall Clothing for layering, Spending most of my time at home these days so nothing too fancy.” Note: Stylist can be restricted by what is in-stock in your size.
Affiliate link: Interested in trying Stitch Fix? Now is the time to do it – click HERE to get $25 off your first fix!
Reid 3/4 Sleeve Knit Top $38.00
– I’m not loving the color for my skin tone but I do love the fit of this top. The material is soft and I like how the fit is different from your standard 3/4 sleeve top.
MIX BY 41 HAWTHORN
Arnold Three Quarter Sleeve Raglan Knit Top $38.00
– Unfortunately, I’ve already purchased this top but in the reverse colors. As you can see from the photo it is also a bit see-thru. This one I’ll have to send back.
Travel Lite Low Canvas Lace Up Sneaker $69.95
– These shoes are super comfortable and actually have an OrthoLite® Eco X40 insole (high-rebound, long-term cushioning made with plant derived and recycled materials) for extra support.
Nickole Textured Pullover $44.00
– So soft and a perfect fit, my favorite item from this Fix.
Jerri Boyfriend Distressed Jean $58.00
– I didn’t think I needed boyfriend jeans but now I do!
Every Fix comes with a Stitch Fix Style Card ~ Take a look at the message from my stylist Lorna.