It’s time for another Stitch Fix review with pictures! Below is a quick rundown of what I received in my most recent box. Stitch Fix allows you to write a note to your stylist for each fix, these notes are extremely important in getting a successful fix. Unless you are very easy to please you should never leave them blank.
Welp, this time I threw my own advice out the window. I wanted to see what would happen if I didn’t include a note. There wasn’t anything in particular I was searching for this time around and this was my 12th fix so I figured they probably had a good idea of what I like at this point. So, I decided to roll the dice. Take a look below for what I received, what I decided to keep and my full October Stitch Fix Review.
Affiliate link: Interested in trying Stitch Fix? Now is the time to do it – click HERE to get $25 off your first fix!
October Stitch Fix Review
My October Stitch Fix right out of the box! Don’t you love how nicely everything is folded and presented like a little present? You get a quick glance at what’s in store.
Tinsley High Rise Skinny Jean $78.00
– These skinny jeans were softer than I expected and fit like a glove. I don’t have any black jeans in my wardrobe, how did you know Stitch Fix? These are a keeper.
MIX BY 41 HAWTHORN
Kallon Brushed Knit Hoodie $38.00
– I didn’t know what to expect when I saw this folded in my pile. Is it another turtleneck sweater? Nope, a super soft knit hoodie! My day to day wardrobe is extremely casual and this is a great layering piece, especially for winters in Maine. The extra details on the arms made this a keeper too.
FORTUNE + IVY
Christelle Button Down Blouse $42.00
– My first impression on this top was “No!”. I would never have picked this in a clothing store but I have to say I really like the fit. The color is also good for my complexion and great for the Fall. It was a smidge too tight so I’ll need a larger size. Luckily, Stitch Fix makes it very easy to request a different sizes. I’m a little on the fence, but I did decide to keep this one so I could receive the extra 25% off.
Cardigan and Earrings
Nouri Textured Two Pocket Cardigan $48.00
– I’m a sucker for a nice long cozy cardigan. Winter is very long time here in Maine so I practically live in them. I feel in love with the structure of this one from Pink Clover. Are you sensing a theme? Yes, I kept this one as well.
Delilah Round Crystal Earrings $28.00
– This is the first piece of jewelry that I’ve received in a Stitch Fix. I’ve indicated in my settings that I prefer to received jewelry rarely. Jewelry isn’t something I often spend money one but I do really like these pair of earrings they sent. The quality is very nice, they feel very solid and are nicely made. This picture doesn’t capture it but they have a nice sparkle as well. A keeper!
Stitch Fix Style Card & Price Breakdown
Just in case you were wondering, this is the paperwork that comes with every Stitch Fix. The style card includes a little note from your stylist and ideas on how to incorporate each item into your wardrobe.
Liked the items you chose and the prices were fair.