This post contains affiliate links– thank you for supporting us.
If you’ve been to our site before, you know our love for Causebox. Well, they just changed their name to Alltrue! Causebox, now Alltrue, is a subscription box that sources ethically created and sustainable items at great prices. Each box costs $50 and includes roughly 5-8 items. I highly recommend them and have gifted them for Mother’s Day & birthdays in the past! I may have even requested a subscription as a gift a few years ago. See below for my Causebox unboxing.
I recently received the Spring 2021 box in the mail and thought I would share it with you all. In this box, I received 6 items. They are:
- FEED Project Canvas Market Tote – I love this bag, there are outside pockets for water bottles, sunscreen or any other items along with a roomy interior.
- Palm + Perkins set of 4 Upcycled Napkins – I love wrapping picnic sandwiches in cloth napkins. I also have been starting to use them at dinnertime to cut down on paper napkin waste.
- This Works Stress Check Sleep Spray – This spray is made with essentials oils meant to be calming and relaxing such as lavender. I haven’t tried this yet.
- Stojo Collapsible 16 oz. Cup – I love this cup! It comes with a lid and straw. I use it at home, in the car, pretty much how I would use a regular cup. It also works well on a picnic as you can collapse it and fit it into a small space.
- Three Ships Lip Treatment – Lip exfoliating scrub and buttercream mask. I haven’t tried this yet, but will update this post once I do.
- Adesse New York Power Couple Nail Care Duo – Cruelty-free, vegan and Bunny Certified nail care!